New file added - Divinity: Original Sin 2 - End Times - Comply with Lucian and then become the Divine nevertheless

News
DigiBot

New file added - Divinity: Original Sin 2 - End Times - Comply with Lucian and then become the Divine nevertheless

Post by DigiBot »

I just added a new file to my website!

Title: Divinity: Original Sin 2 - End Times - Comply with Lucian and then become the Divine nevertheless
Description:
End Times is the final quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2. The player decides the fate of the entire world. I am playing with Ifan, Sebille, the Red Prince and Fane. Fane was sworn to the God-King, who demands all of the source for himself - like in the good old days. But I used the Swornbreaker to free Fane.
Lucian proposed a world without Source. This would mean: No gods, no God-King, no Divine or Godwoken. And no Sourcerers.
Telling Lucian you agree makes changes the final battle. Braccus Rex will immediately reveal that he is not bound to Dallis and will summon the Kraken. Lucians party and the players party are allied for this battle.
But after the fight... You can still choose what you want to do.
I decided for Fane to become the Divine nevertheless. Fun fact is, that Lucian doesn't do anything then.
In Fane's case becoming the new Divine however means, that the Eternals and Sworn will rule Rivellon. Basically there is no difference when Fane becomes the new Divine or when a Sworn character brings back the God-King.

Link: https://www.digioso.com/dos2_end-times_fane_devine

Return to “News”